where's aubrey Press
Where's Aubrey has recieved massive amounts of press. Massive. Like Rolling Stone, Newsweek, and Gems Weekly. But these dozen-ish articles are all that we're putting on this page. Modesty... you know how it goes.
- Cleaning a Polluted Stream is a Team Effort, Task Shows, The Winchester Star (12/29/2014)
- Concert will benefit Barns, Blue Ridge Wildlife center, Winchester Star (02/14/2013)
- Diepgaande kennis van softwareontwikkeling is cruciaal, Informatiebeveiliging (2012)
- Big Weekend of Events for The Barns of Rose Hill, Clarke Daily News (01/26/2012)
- Our producer follows all OSHA regulations, Apothecary Shed (01/29/2012)
- WUSA9 from Washington DC covers Where's Aubrey (in a pan shot), WUSA 9 (01/20/2012)
- New community supported art will come to Berryville, Winchester Ster (11/08/2011)
- Technology Transfer: A Software Security Marketplace Case Study (IEEE Software, September/October 2011)
- Where’s Aubrey Hosts Hospice, Rotary Benefit, Leesburg Today (01/28/2011).
- Where's Aubrey concert will benefit The Barns of Rose Hill (page 1, page 2), The Winchester Star (7/29/2010).
- Where’s Aubrey Concert to Benefit The Barns of Rose Hill, Clarke Daily News (7/22/2010).
- Gary McGraw on BSIMM2, Software Security and Cargo Cult Science, threatpost (5/12/2010).
- The state of software security, SearchSecurity.com (7/31/2008).
- Security Professional / CTO / Musician, informIT (12/3/2007).
- Music Review: Where, indeed, is Aubrey?, Times Community (2/28/2007).
- Music Preview: Get ready for Where's Aubrey, Times Community (2/21/2007).
- A Conversation with Gary McGraw, InfoWorld: Jon Udell's Weblog
- Gary McGraw on Building Secure Software, informIT
- Security Expert Gary McGraw on Black Hats, the U.S. Government, and Good vs. Evil, informIT
- Q&A: Quality software means more secure software, ComputerWorld
Video from the 2/16/13 show at the Barns of Rose Hill benefiting the Blue Ridge Wildlife Center. The raised $1145. This video features "Drawing Back Your Blade" from the luminous CD.
Video from the 2/16/13 show at the Barns of Rose Hill. This video features "Has It Ever Been This Good," featuring The Bitter Liberals.
Video from the 1/28/11 show at Franklin Park Arts Center benefiting the Blue Ridge Hospice and the Leesburg Rotary Club. The sold-out show raised $3000. This video features a pair of songs from the blue21A CD.
Where's Aubrey enhanced with basoon, cello, and flute on "The Time Has Grown Long." Performance in Peterborough, NH on 2/4/12. Joy, Cleo, and David Flemming are our ensemble.
A video from the second half of the Mason-Dixon Tour, this time in New Hampshire. Take that train.
Southern Girl Films has produced a film called Sweep (screened at the All American Film Festival March 6-9, 2008). The film includes our song "Dirty Blond Haired Girl". A trailer for the film is available on the interweb.
And, some video shot by Michael Hobert of our 07/07 show: